ProCourse has been providing Quality CEUs since 2002, began CEU experience in 1996.
We provide licensure information and renewal assistance as well as personal attention to every customer’s needs.
ProCourse will no longer submit ASHA CEUs after 12/31/18-All courses taken prior to 12/31/18 will be submitted for ASHA CEUs with the old “bubble sheet” system. After this date courses CAN be used for both State of Florida and ASHA Certification Maintenance without bubble sheets!! (This is NEW INFORMATION)
If you have renewals you’d like to do from past courses, please obtain them immediately from Cindy at email@example.com by email. ProCourse will continue to offer all courses for State of Florida hours toward licensure.
All self-study courses are approved by the State of Florida and ASHA will accept for Certification Maintenance
Participants will have to keep their own records related to ASHA certification maintenance. For more information on what is required for Certification Maintenance, please go to https://www.asha.org/certification/maintain-ccc. Once you have read the “rules” you will see all ProCourses will be accepted
Continuing Educations CEUs for Speech Language Pathologists, Audiologists, and Other Health Professions
- Offered Online (click on Online courses tab under CEU Courses tab above)
- ACTIVITIES for SLPs and Others Who Work With Children
- MORE ACTIVITIES for SLPs and Others Who Work With Children
- Prevention of Medical Errors specifically related to Speech Language Pathology to fulfill Florida licensure
- Prevention of Medical Errors specifically related to Audiology to fulfill Florida licensure
- Ethics course that fulfills the State of Wisconsin and State of Texas requirement specifically related to Speech Language Pathology
- HIV courses approved in Florida for SLPs, Audiologists, OT, PT, EMT, Paramedics, Massage Therapists, Mental Health Professionals, Pyschologists and many other professions
- A Blood Borne Pathogens course approved for SLPs and Audiologists
- Introduction to the Endoscopic Assessment of Swallowing
- A Comprehensive Compendium for Dysphagia Management
- ALL COURSES ARE APPROVED FOR CREDIT FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND MAY BE USED FOR ASHA CERTIFICATION MAINTENANCE