ProCourse has been providing Quality CEUs since 2002, began CEU experience in 1996.
We provide licensure information and renewal assistance as well as personal attention to every customer’s needs.
PRO COURSE WILL NOW CONTINUE TO PROVIDE CEUS!!
NO MORE BUBBLE SHEETS!! SEE BELOW FOR ASHA CREDITS
All self-study courses are approved by the State of Florida and ASHA will accept for Certification Maintenance
Self-recorded CMHs are activities you complete and document, instead of being tracked by the ASHA CE Registry. You do not need to obtain prior approval from ASHA for the activities you choose. The activities will count toward your 3 year interval as long as they meet ASHA’s certification maintenance standard for professional development and acceptable activities. (These courses are acceptable)
You are required to maintain your own documentation for all self-recorded CMHs. You will only need to submit documentation to ASHA if you are notified of being selected for an audit.
Continuing Educations CEUs for Speech Language Pathologists, Audiologists, and Other Health Professions
- Offered Online (click on Online courses tab under CEU Courses tab above)
- ACTIVITIES for SLPs and Others Who Work With Children
- MORE ACTIVITIES for SLPs and Others Who Work With Children
- Prevention of Medical Errors specifically related to Speech Language Pathology to fulfill Florida licensure
- Prevention of Medical Errors specifically related to Audiology to fulfill Florida licensure
- Ethics course that fulfills the State of Wisconsin and State of Texas requirement specifically related to Speech Language Pathology
- HIV courses approved in Florida for SLPs, Audiologists, OT, PT, EMT, Paramedics, Massage Therapists, Mental Health Professionals, Pyschologists and many other professions
- A Blood Borne Pathogens course approved for SLPs and Audiologists
- Introduction to the Endoscopic Assessment of Swallowing
- A Comprehensive Compendium for Dysphagia Management
- ALL COURSES ARE APPROVED FOR CREDIT FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND MAY BE USED FOR ASHA CERTIFICATION MAINTENANCE