HIV for Healthcare Providers Online CEU
Author: Cynthia D. Barnett, M.A., CCC-SLP
Board Recognized Specialist in Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders. Cindy is presently working with school age children in the Alachua County Schools, in Gainesville, Florida, as well as performing diagnostic videofluorographic swallowing evaluations and treatment for an area ENT group, and PRN in an acute care hospital. Read more
CEUs: Approved for CEUs by the State of Florida Board of Medical Quality Assurance for licensure.
Online Course Fee: $30
At the successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify situations that may exacerbate the spread of HIV/AIDS
- Define terms associated with current knowledge regarding HIV/AIDS
- List and identify current standards in healthcare associated with safe practices for containing suspected HIV/AIDS infections
- Identify the numbers in the United States and worldwide that reflect people affected by HIV/AIDS
- List and define the current drugs used in the treatment of HIV/AIDS
- List associated disease processes found in HIV/AIDS patients
There are review questions at the end of each section, and a post test at the end of the course. Once the post test is completed and a score of 80% or above is reached, a CEU certificate is issued to the participant.
Approved for CEUs by the State of Florida Board of Medical Quality Assurance for licensure.
Download the PDF of the course in order to use the renewal feature the next licensure period” Contact Cindy by email when you are ready to renew your course. The renewal will be by surface mail only.
Online CEU Course Registration
TO REGISTER-CLICK ON REGISTER NOW
- CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
- BOOKMARK LOGIN PAGE
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE # PUT IN A ZERO (0)
- DOWNLOAD COURSE TO COMPUTER OR FLASH DRIVE AFTER COMPLETION TO USE FOR RENEWALS
- EMAIL CINDY AT email@example.com WITH QUESTIONS
- EMAIL DIGITAL CHALK firstname.lastname@example.org FOR COMPUTER OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT
IMPORTANT CEU CREDIT INFORMATION
MAKE SURE TO PRINT YOUR CEU CERTIFICATE IMMEDIATELY
- a. YOU MUST SEND PREVENTION OF MEDICAL ERRORS CERTIFICATE AND HIV TO THE STATE OF FLORIDA YOURSELF FOR INITIAL LICENSURE
ProCourse will input your credit for renewals on CEBroker with Florida license # that you submit during CREATE ACCOUNT