Prevention of Medical Errors for Physical Therapists Physical Therapy Assistants Online CEU
Author: Kathryn Norman Zeppieri, PT
Author Kathryn Zeppieri has been working in the acute care setting since 1996. She has been a
staff therapist, coordinator, and now, manager, at a major teaching hospital
in the southeast Read more
CEUs: .2 CEUs / 2 hours (Intermediate level, Professional area).
Online Course Fee: $60
At the successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the side effects of medication that may inhibit treatment
- Recognize the things to consider during evaluation of a wound
- Match the abbreviation to the name of a specific lab value
- Identify treatment suggestions for shoulder hand syndrome and the hemiplegic shoulder
- Define the common tests done with heart patients
- Identify the types of CVAs and their clinical presentation
- Describe 5 tips for working with a patient with COPD
The same manual can be used for subsequent licensure periods for only $10 since this is a course we need every two years.
Download the PDF of the course in order to use the renewal feature the next licensure period” Contact Cindy by email when you are ready to renew your course or use the renewal form button below. The renewal will be by surface mail only.
Online CEU Course Registration
This program is offered for .2 ASHA CEUs, (Intermediate level, Professional area).
This course is approved by the FPTA for initial licensure requirements and license renewal for Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants for the State of Florida license
TO REGISTER-CLICK ON REGISTER NOW
- CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
- BOOKMARK LOGIN PAGE
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE # PUT IN A ZERO (0)
- DOWNLOAD COURSE TO COMPUTER OR FLASH DRIVE AFTER COMPLETION TO USE FOR RENEWALS
- EMAIL CINDY AT firstname.lastname@example.org WITH QUESTIONS
- EMAIL DIGITAL CHALK email@example.com FOR COMPUTER OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT
IMPORTANT CEU CREDIT INFORMATION
MAKE SURE TO PRINT YOUR CEU CERTIFICATE IMMEDIATELY
- a. YOU MUST SEND PREVENTION OF MEDICAL ERRORS CERTIFICATE AND HIV TO THE STATE OF FLORIDA YOURSELF FOR INITIAL LICENSURE
ProCourse will input your credit for renewals on CEBroker with Florida license # that you submit during CREATE ACCOUNT
For ASHA credit, Print bubble sheet at the end of course, complete, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org ASHA credits are processed each quarter, and are credited the same calendar year that you complete your course