Professional Networking For Speech-Language Pathologists And Audiologists Online CEU
Author: Tiffani L. Wallace, M.A., CCC-SLP, BRS-S, MBSImP Registered Clinician
Tiffani Wallace has been an SLP specializing in Dysphagia for over 11 years. Tiffani has been very active in the social media world, creating 2 Facebook groups, Dysphagia Therapy Group and Dysphagia Therapy Group-Professional Edition. Tiffani is also the co-author of the app Dysphagia2Go. She is preparing to travel nationally and speak on the topic of Dysphagia. Tiffani writes a blog called Dysphagia Ramblings and is the author of www.dysphagiaramblings.com… Read more
Online Course Fee: $99.00
At the successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Set up and utilize various social media accounts.
- Search and find other Speech Language Pathologists using social media.
- Search and find companies and employers related to Speech Language Pathology on social media sites.
- Advertise/promote business and product
- Engage in professional conversation
- Share professional knowledge/ideas
- Search for professional education
- Acquire, enhance, improve and professional collaborations otherwise unavailable face to face because of high costs
- Receive discounts on products/continuing education
· Incorporate evidence-based social media into your professional networking experience
- Register for participation in CEU events
The same manual can be used for subsequent licensure periods for only $10 since this is a course we need every two years.
This program is offered for 0.4 CEUs (Introductory level; Professional area).
Online CEU Course Registration
TO REGISTER-CLICK ON REGISTER NOW
- CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
- BOOKMARK LOGIN PAGE
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE # PUT IN A ZERO (0)
- DOWNLOAD COURSE TO COMPUTER OR FLASH DRIVE AFTER COMPLETION TO USE FOR RENEWALS
- EMAIL CINDY AT email@example.com WITH QUESTIONS
- EMAIL DIGITAL CHALK firstname.lastname@example.org FOR COMPUTER OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT
IMPORTANT CEU CREDIT INFORMATION
MAKE SURE TO PRINT YOUR CEU CERTIFICATE IMMEDIATELY
- a. YOU MUST SEND PREVENTION OF MEDICAL ERRORS CERTIFICATE AND HIV TO THE STATE OF FLORIDA YOURSELF FOR INITIAL LICENSURE
ProCourse will input your credit for renewals on CEBroker with Florida license # that you submit during CREATE ACCOUNT
For ASHA credit, Print bubble sheet at the end of course, complete, scan and email to email@example.com ASHA credits are processed each quarter, and are credited the same calendar year that you complete your course