Blood Borne Pathogens Self Study CEU
Author: Cynthia D. Barnett, M.A., CCC-SLP, BRS-S
Board Recognized Specialist in Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders. Cindy is presently working with school age children in the Alachua County Schools, in Gainesville, Florida, as well as performing diagnostic videofluorographic swallowing evaluations and treatment for an area ENT group, and PRN in an acute care hospital. Read more
CEUs: .1 CEUs / 1 hours (Intermediate level, Professional area).
Fee: $15.00 Shipping: $10.00 Total: $25.00
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define Blood Borne Pathogens
- Define Universal Precautions
- List the bodily fluids which need/do not need Universal Precautions
- List Blood Borne Diseases
- List treatments for Blood Borne Diseases
The same manual can be used for subsequent licensure periods for only $5 since this is a course we need every two years.
Directions for registering for a Self Study CEU (Home study sent by mail)
- Click on Register Now
- Print registration form and complete
- Mail with check or credit card
- Fax to secure fax, or email with credit card payment
- Your materials will be shipped to you immediately, and you will receive an email confirmation of your order
- Read materials and complete review questions
- Send back ONLY post test and ASHA bubble sheet.
- Certificates will be mailed to you immediately upon grading, credit will be put into CE Broker for Florida, and ASHA credits submitted each quarter
- You will receive your ASHA credits during the calendar year you complete your course
- Make SURE to save your materials for another use in the next licensure period. Email Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org for subsequent renewal materials.